Since 1957 Benton County Memorial Park has helped thousands of Northwest Arkansas families through difficult times. Our goal is to provide meaningful services that truly reflect your individual wishes, and the life of your loved one. We are here to help ease the burden of grief, and provide guidance. The management and staff are dedicated to the most ethical, professional, and attentive funeral services. We adhere to the highest standards in funeral service, as set forth in Our Pledge to you.
- To strive to serve every family’s needs and to reach beyond the expectations of the families we serve.
- To make ourselves available before, during and after your time of need.
- To make funerals available in as wide a range of price categories as necessary to meet the needs of all segments of our community, and to affirmatively extend to everyone the right of inspecting and freely considering them all.
- To quote conspicuously in writing the charge for every funeral offered, and to clearly identify the services, facilities, equipment, property and merchandise included in such quotations.
- To furnish each family, at the time the arrangements are made, with a written statement of charges and to make no additional charge without the approval of the purchaser.
- To make no representation, written or oral, which may be false or misleading and to apply a standard of honesty in all dealings.
- To respect all faiths, creeds and customs; and to give full effect to the role of the clergy.
- To never make promises we are not sure can be kept.
- To maintain qualified and competent staff, complete facilities and suitable equipment required for comprehensive funeral service.
- To respect the confidences of clients is an absolute necessity. Trust and confidentiality are vital attributes of the funeral profession.
- To assure those we serve the right of personal choice and decision in making funeral arrangements.
- To be responsive to the needs of the financially strained, serving them within their means.
Honesty, outstanding service and attention to detail are factors that are the Foundation of our business. Generations of families continue to do business with Benton County Memorial Park because of the personal attention and honest value.